COUNSELLING, PHYCHOTHERAPY, REFLEXOLOGY, HEALING.
About My Work
Areas of Specialism
- My practice: I have run a Psychotherapy and Counselling practice in North London and Cambridge for the last 40 years.
- Professional Membership: Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- BACP Registered Independent Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
- Referrals: previous clients, GPs, many Employee Assistance Schemes, Insurance Companies. Frontline19'
- Clients include: ,business and creative professionals, health care workers, the 'worried well', and anyone who wishes to explore their inner selves.
I work with individuals and couples on short and longer term contracts.
- Approach: I have an integrative approach which draws on a variety of therapeutic models, including working with drawing, writing and dreams.
- Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Burnout
- Creative blocks, Depression, Health-related issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress, Relationships and Sexual matters
- Spiritual issues, Terminal illness. Workshops. 'Reflecting On Our Own Death'
- What I bring to the healing sessions are the boundaries and ethics of a psychotherapist together with the open heart and compassionate influence of the spiritual world.
- I am sometimes asked if I had made up my names! I haven't! Both were given to me at birth for a purpose and I'm really proud to have them.
- Do please do telephone me to discuss your need for Healing. London 0207 359 6749 or Cambridge 01223 861709
and some break.
I have a tend
ency to bend.
Those that bend
sustain an ache,
but those that break
Pamela Good (My Aunt)