- I have successfully worked 40 years with adults of all ages and backgrounds.
- I love my practice and continue to learn a great deal from those with whom I work.
- I provide a confidential tranquil environment in which my clients feel safe to discuss their concerns.
- I am a former co-Director of the Natural Death Centre and now run regular workshops on the related theme. 'Reflecting on our own death.'
- BA Hons in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Counselling
- Accredited Counsellor with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
As a member of the BACP I work within their guidelines and
Code of Ethics and Practice which includes
- regular supervision
- client confidentiality
- Public Liability Insurance