COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY IN CAMBRIDGE AND LONDON ISLINGTON
About My Work
- My practice: I have run a Psychotherapy and Counselling practice in Cambridge and North London for the last 40 years.
- Professional Membership: Accredited Member (13392) of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- BACP Registered Independent Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
- Referrals: Previous clients, GPs, many Employee Assistance Schemes, Insurance Companies, Frontline19 (a free and confidential service for frontline workers).
- Clients include: Business and creative professionals, health care workers and anyone who wishes to explore their inner self.
I work with individuals and couples on short and longer term contracts.
- Approach: I have an integrative approach which draws on a variety of therapeutic models, including working with drawing, writing and dreams.
- Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Burnout
- Creative blocks, Depression, Health-related issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress, Relationships and Sexual matters
- Spiritual issues, Terminal illness.
- Workshops: 'Reflecting On Our Own Death' and others
- What I bring to the healing sessions are the boundaries and ethics of a psychotherapist together with the open heart and compassionate influence of the spiritual world.
- I am sometimes asked if I have made up my names? I haven't! Both were given to me at birth for a purpose and I'm really proud to have them.
- Do please do telephone me to discuss your needs
Cambridge 01223 861709 or London 0207 359 6749
and some break.
I have a tend
ency to bend.
Those that bend
sustain an ache,
but those that break
Pamela Good (My Aunt)